Anybody know anything about him?
Anybody know anything about him?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
If I am not mistaken he used to teach at Norton in the 80's and is from the area (possibly Pound), then went to CVC, other than that don't know too much.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
What's his name?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Jeff Perry
He did graduate from Pound. Currenlty serves as the superintendednt of schools at West Grand District in Colorado. According to the KTN, he graduated from CVC, and got his masters and doctorate at VT. Taught at JIB from 86-90, assistant principal at Auburn High/Middle above Christiansburg from 90-92, and was assistant principle at PV one year. Back to Auburn as principal from 93-03, and then left for Colorado and has been a superintendent at two different posts there. Perry has one daughter currently at UVA-Wise..
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i hope he's not blind to the situation he's getting into. he may very well be the right man for the job.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks